Thursday, September 11, 2014

It first needs to rain in order to see the rainbow.

   One month from today until the event that *hopefully* is the beginning of changing life as we know it for Ryan and I. My emotions are all over the place as I take it all in and remember every step along the way. It's so hard to believe how far we have come. None of this would be as amazing as it is now without first having gone through some of the hardest, saddest days of my life. I am amazed that Ryan still wanted to be with me, propose to me, and marry me after seeing how sad I could really be. Without his love, support, and devotion, I don't know how I would have gotten through those first months, and years even.
   This December will mark 5 years since I got the initial devastating news and he has been my rock every single day through it all. With him by my side, I was able to break the news to my family, and his family. Both of whom have supported us so incredibly much.
   Having our amazing and wonderful friend offer this gift to us even before we knew what we were doing or where we stood with it all has been more than a blessing. Knowing we had her offer, and her friendship throughout all of the good and bad days made the entire road just that much easier.
   I am so far beyond grateful for everything that has happened so that I can truly appreciate it, and to everyone for their undying love. I owe all of you that have been with us on this journey more than I can ever repay, or truly express.
   I am so anxious to see how it all unfolds. My fingers are crossed that this dream really does become a reality, but if, for some reason things don't work out, my gratitude will never diminish. I will always know how loved and supported Ryan and I have been, and that is priceless. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment